French Mystery Shopper is back! Meet Monsieur Shopper

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Planet Hollywood, Marne la Vallée - failed!


What about starting with a test of a leading US food company in Paris? Hard Rock Café, too simple! I need a symbol of America, Planet Hollywood in the fairy Kingdom of Disney seemed perfect!

So off I am heading towards to Marne-la-Vallée...easy to park and find the target restaurant in what they call the Disney Village, all the bars and restaurants outside of the resort.

There is a high security level in place, but its quick to go through. Once I am in the restaurant, the queue is longer but you get to have a drink while u wait at the bar. They let you know anyway how long it takes... so after 10 mins, I get a seat!

Easy to get a menu in English, the staff speaks English willingly too...I guess there are so many tourists they just used to greet everyone in the language of Shakespeare.

Burger too cooked so I got them to prepare another one which came with another plate of chips, the waitress apologizes again...so far so good!

But holy cow, the toilets were a mess! I had to take a picture...but really what does it say about Demi Moore's toilets??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home